Sunday, October 28, 2012

Our Modern day " HERO"

This is Dr. Adrian Curnow he is an AMAZING surgeon, who saves lives daily! He works incredibly long hours, so many that Hannah asks if the hospital is where Dr Curnow lives? 
He has been my doctor since I was thirteen and still operates on me today. Now he cares for Hannah too.
Because of  two surgeries (one was 11 hours and the other 9 hours)  back in 1999, I was able to have my grossly enlarged and damaged stomach and intestines repaired.  If  I had not had the surgeries, when I got pregnant my stomach and intestines would have crowded my lungs and heart as the baby grew bigger and bigger and would be fatal. I would not have been able to carry a baby ten years later and little Hannah Adrianne Nelson would not be here today.  Thank-you for giving me an amazing gift, I am so proud to be the mother of this little miracle!

No comments: