While Chad is at school learning to read and write Grace is at home learning to read too! We spent the day in the bathroom ever 30 mins. Grace loved the stickers and candy she got for potty training but that night she brought me a diaper and said " Mommy DIAPER NO POTTY." So I gave up I don't want to force it on her, we will try again in a few weeks.
Day 6–Santa Claus
14 years ago




2 comments:
I love Grace's hair--I wish I had half of it! Your kids are truly adorable.
We are having the opposite problem. Evan keeps taking his diaper off insisting he needs to go in the potty but I am not ready to take on the challenge of potty training just yet. And of course whatever Evan does Erick has to do too. They just like to sit on the potty but they don't actually go.
Post a Comment