Monday, February 23, 2009

Chad the Charmer

2 comments:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

So handsome! Did you hear that our kids got married at pre-school? A couple weeks ago Brooke told me that Brooklyn came home and told her that Natalie and Chad got married and she had married Beau. Brooke said she proceded to tell her that they kissed, but Natalie and Chad kissed A LOT of a HUNDRED times! I about fell out of my chair! Wait, I was driving, I about crashed! :) Anyway, I wont bore you with the details of how I came across the truth as my daughter almost got the lecture of her life, but truth is their ground hogs married each other! :) Ashley confirmed the truth of it, but soooooooooooo funny! He is so cute and when they grow up, it would be fantastic if they got married. A charmer indeed! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, how I miss that boy! You guys too! Lily still considers him her "bestest" friend!!!